Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Greetings from the Head of Nurturing

Hello! I’m Sarah and I’m the Head of Nurturing. I’m the person in charge of creating the storyboard of our gardens in school, maintenance of the gardens and also everything that has anything to do with nurturing of course. There are a few other heads under me who are in charge of their respective segments. There are:


· Head of Bio Enzyme : Anisa Areej
· Head of Nurturing Plants : Noor Farah Dinah & Nur Amalina
· Head of Arts : Punietha Vijaya Kumar

Anisa is in charge of our club’s bio enzyme production while Punietha handles everything to do with arts, from making cardboard file covers to creating bookmarks that are made from tongue depressor that are going to be sold to students as well as teachers. Farah and Amalina are in charge of nurturing the plants and making sure that all of them are taken care of.

Every one of them updates their work weekly and constantly makes sure everything they are in charge of is in tip top condition. I will guide them through the tasks they are assigned, with the help of the project manager, Nur Farhanah. I will then check their work to see if they completed their tasks by the deadlines specified, and ensure that their work are executed properly. I will also make sure that the existing gardens and the upcoming ones are to be taken care of.

I guess that’s all there is to say about the nurturing team. Until next time!

Sincerely,
Siti Sarah Rohaizad,
Head of Nurturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment