Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bay-bee steps towards change.

I'm a firm believer in letting people know what we're up to, unless it's something I would get punished for or a surprise. However, I highly doubt that allowing cyberspace to know what the blogging segment is up to falls under either of those categories, so here I am, typing away, and going far away from the realms of what I'm supposed to be talking about, as per usual.
Returning to the subject at hand, I would like to implore, beg, convince, and request that everyone and anyone who updates this blog signs their name at the bottom. Yes, even those in the blogging segment. This is so that our dear doe-eyed president would know who to applaud for a job well done or blame for a blog post gone sour. Honestly, my implementing this tiny rule is for the sake of the safety and emotional well-being of everyone because I wouldn't want the entire blogging segment to shoulder the blame in case Farhanah doesn't like me affectionately calling her Cuddly Wuddly on the blog.

Secondly, you would all make me very, very happy if you found articles of us in the press and didn't keep it to yourself. Please cut the article out of whichever media you salvaged it from and give it to me so that I can scan it and brag about it over here :) If you saw it in your daddy's limited edition, autographed magazine, you're more than welcome to just give me the entire thing so that I can scan the article without harming the precious magazine. If you don't trust me, FINE. Scan it yourself. Hmmph.

I would thank you for saving me the trouble anyway :)

Thirdly, we have posted links in this blog to everything we have online, be it our Facebook group or our e-mail address. These links would be situated at the top of our page. That's it, scroll up. See the buttons next to 'home' which were previously named 'edit' for some funny reason? Yeah. As for everything else related to saving the planet, it would be proudly displayed on our link list.

Finally, we would be posting any events we carry out on the school's website from time to time. A brief coverage of the bio enzyme event is already up on the website, and you're all welcome to check it out. 

Yeah, so that's it for now. Let's all pray that these well thought-up plans to dominate the eco-rangers-blogospehere don't fall through.





Watch as I sign my name at the bottom of this blog post: Angela Power Rangers Chong. I set good examples. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment