Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TER Official Website + Scrapbook

Take a look at our scrapbook and profile page. It's the second coolest scrapbook after the winning team from SS17.


Click on the "Future Seeding Plants" or something like that. The second button from your left.

Haven't been updated since June. Will be updated soon. After I kill myself with Sejarah drama, fanfiction and manga contest.

We didn't win Best Reporting simply because our pictures mostly contain brown things (sand, earth and compost) instead of greeneries (SS17 is like 0___O). Anyway, they copied our captions and our way of writing so, yeah. Whatever. We were still awesome. Farhanah, AtiK and Cela got their faces plastered in NEWSpapers.


Don't ask where did I get the pictures. I have tons of them, thanks to my fantastic googling skills.


Goodbye and good luck to the new board. Let us all suffer in peace,
Ryodhiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment