Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Organic Day

Hello there, everyone!

We, the members of the Toyota Eco Rangers team would like to apologize to everyone who visited our blog for not updating it. Actually, we have just finished our PMR trials!

Anyway, I would like to update about an event, called the Organic Day, which was attended by myself , Syafiqah and Ili on the 4th of July. I know that it has been a long time since the event had taken place, but I guess that there  is no harm blogging about it now right?

Well, let me start it this way. On a fine Sunday morning, all of us gathered at my house at about 9 am and my mom sent us to the Organic Day which took place at Jalan Padang, SS2. We arrived at the place about 9.30 am and started looking around the exhibition. Of all things that could have happened, it started raining cats and dogs, and we only had an umbrella to be shared by all 3 of us. Since we were enthusiastic and eager to visit the booths at the exhibition, we went around and learnt many new things about Organic food, fertilizers and plants under that one umbrella. Although we got wet slightly, in the rain, we really did not mind as we managed to learn and gain more knowledge on how to save mother nature :)

Ili with the umbrella :)

Myself and Ili at the entrance of the Exhibition

The organic food sold at the exhibition

That is all I have to say about the Organic Day. Till then, Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment