Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bio Enzyme Workshop

Hello, beautiful world! I hope you haven't missed me too much, though you must have, because my absence from this blog is presumably too much for you to handle :)

I'm updating this blog based on what I've heard from the other members who were lucky enough to be present on the day the Bio Enzyme Workshop was held. (It's OK, half of us have no idea what it meant prior to the workshop, as well) Please do not fault me for any inaccuracy regarding the events of the day itself.

Us being the 14 and 15 year olds we are, none of us have any idea regarding how to go about making bio enzyme. Thus, the help of Uncle Fikri was enlisted.

Well, I have absolutely no idea how to skirt around the entire point of this post any longer, so here's how you make bio enzyme: http://www.o3enzyme.com/enzymeproduction.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment